Sunday, February 6, 2011

I sound happy. Do I sound happy to you? I think I sound happy.

  Hee hee hee, haw haw haw.  I called my chief to help me get some stuff to my wife and to get some stuff from her.  This was all per the restrictions placed upon me by the MPO.  I interrupted the poor man's Super Bowl time for this so now he's gonna see that we get the MPO lifted!  Woohoo!  Chalk one up for the Lohs and nada for the Navy.  What a jerk he was to my wife too.  Geez, I'm glad we won't have to deal with him anymore.  I mean, does he think that just because there's an MPO, my responisibilities to my wife and family have ceased?  No way, buddy.  And does he think that a damn football game is more important than my family's needs?  (buzzer sound) Wrong answer, McFly!
  I'm still gonna be staying at the barracks, but now, at least, I can patch things up with my wife without going through El Jerko as the middle man.  Yabba dabba doo!

No comments:

Post a Comment