Saturday, April 9, 2011

Following My Tweets!

  Recently, some interesting people have started following my tweets.  Two different publishing companies are among them.  I'll be looking into both of them to see if I can finally get published.  One of them publishes online stories.  It would make my stories available for Kindle, etc.  A promoter or agent or someone like that is following as well.  I don't know if she'd be interested in promoting our music or my books or what.
  I added a new link to the website of an author called Jonathan Maberry.  I thoroughly enjoyed his book, Zombie CSU.  In there I found a website called All Things Zombie.  I'll be checking out that website too.  They have a section where you can submit original fiction for inclusion on the website.  I'll definitely be submitting some of my stories there.  I'll add a link to that website soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment