Sunday, December 22, 2013

Klagger Review

  I just became friends with someone on Facebook who is a filmmaker.  He made a short movie called, Klagger, which is available to watch on a website called, Popcorn Horror.  I watched it and it is very well made. It's about eleven and a half minutes long, but still manages to pack in plenty of suspense, creepiness, mystery and genuine fright.  It actually has a story, unlike lots of drivel that comes out these days.  It also manages a twist at the end that I, for one, didn't see coming and I'm usually pretty good at that sort of thing. It's well shot, with nice angles, atmosphere and good music.  I look forward to seeing more from this filmmaker!  You can watch it for yourself at: http://popcornhorror.com/films/klagger/ Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment