Friday, December 16, 2011

Open Mic Night

  Last night I performed my 'Report Card Day' routine for open mic night at Laff's Comedy Club.  The audience was very receptive.  There had been a comic before me with the last name, Fullbeard.  The first thing I said when I got on stage was, "My name is Paul Notfullbeard".  Then I told them my chicken/egg joke.  "What came first, the chicken or the egg?  The rooster.  Can eggs even cum?  I know they get laid."  Then I did the routine and everybody was rolling in the aisles.  I definitely plan to do that again.  Oh, and in January I'm going to be auditioning for the local improv comedy troupe, 'Not Burned Out, Just Unscrewed'.
  On a different note, I've contacted the local radio station KXCI about the possibility of getting Chief Loh's music on the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment