Sunday, November 11, 2012

How Many Times?

  This post is supposed to be mostly about Chief Loh's new song, 'How Many Times?', which Kayla almost single-handedly wrote.  It's an amazing song and I hope you'll check out.  I also wanted to mention that I'm feeling very hopeless right now.  I just started a 12-week Cognitive Behavioral Therapy group program, but I don't really see any light at the end of my incredibly dark tunnel.  I wish I didn't feel this way.  My world feels like it's crashing down around me and I don't know what to do about it.  I feel like I'm in Slow Time more and more often and for longer.  For those of you unfamiliar, Slow Time occurs for me when I become anxious about something.  Time slows down so much sometimes that it doesn't even seem to stream, but becomes a series of photographs.  It's dreamlike and my cognitive abilities go down the drain.
  There is an actress that we are friends with on Facebook.  She just directed a short movie called, 'Love Thy Neighbor'.  She's going to be showing it at a Tucson film festival and she wants us to attend.  I've told her I'm going to give her a CD of Chief Loh's music.  I've suggested that she could possibly consider it to use in any future films she directs.

No comments:

Post a Comment