Thursday, March 23, 2017

Psychos



     Psychos did something that movies rarely do, and that is it surprised me with the twist at the end. I pride myself in being able to figure out endings before they come, but this time I could not. I watched as an investigation of the crime scene and a news report (featuring a cameo by my friend, Johanna Rae) set up the ending. They told you how it was going to end, but not how we were going to get to that ending. This is one of those rare movies where character development drives the story forward. I highly recommend this movie. I'm usually not a fan of torture horror, but this kept that to a minimum and it was actually relevant to the story, so it was justified. Watch the trailer here: Psychos Trailer


This March they're back for bloody revenge. Writer-director Sandy Chukhadarian's Psychos attacks VOD 3/17 from Leomark Studios.
When three young women receive shocking videos anonymously, a nightmare is reawakened that ignites a thirst for bloody vengeance. They embark on a journey to locate the house, their sadistic captor and to discover the truth behind those locked doors. But, the most shocking revelation of this chilling tale is the identities of the victims. 
Angelica Chitwood, Deniele Cloutier and Melissa Elena Jones "bounce off one another wonderfully in an energetic and unpredictable ensemble" (More Horror) in Psychos, on VOD this March. 


On VOD March 17th 2017
 
Studio: Leomark Studios
Director: Sandy Chukhadarian

No comments:

Post a Comment