Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Movie Options?

  Few tidbits of news.  I have submitted 'The Nocent part 2: Advent of the Scathing' for review on the same website that reviewed 'The Greater Number'.  The reviewer also said she's interested in interviewing me.
  A movie producer is interested in reading both books to see if he'd be interested in making them into movies.  He already has expressed admiration for Chief Loh's music, so I hope he'd also consider using our music in a future project, whether or not it is based on one of my novels.
  Bookman's on Speedway is having a Local Authors Fair on January 19th from 12 noon to 2pm.  I'm going to be contacting the events coordinator to ask if I can participate as a local author.
  There's also an Arizona Mystery Writers Story Contest I'm thinking of entering.  You need to submit a story that is 2500 words along with a $10 entry fee.  The deadline is February 28th.  1st prize is $200, 2nd is $100 and 3rd is $75.  The entry form is at www.arizonamysterywriters.com.
  Last, but not least, Chief Loh has magically jumped from #17 to #15 ranked alternative band in Tucson!  Here's an even bigger leap: we just went from #15 to #7!  We're really getting noticed!

No comments:

Post a Comment