Saturday, December 28, 2013

Courtroom Scene

  I just watched 'Ambush At Dark Canyon'.  I only appeared once that I saw.  It was in the courtroom scene.  Nonetheless, it was an exciting and memorable experience!  I made some friends that I still have today.  A friend of mine actually has a line in the movie in one of the rock breaking scenes from the prison in Yuma.  He is also in the second movie that I'll be appearing in, 'Hot Bath An' A Stiff Drink 2'.  I've provided for you the movie to watch if you scroll all the way down to the bottom of this blog.  It actually was quite an entertaining movie with an engaging story and lots of action.  I was an honor to have met Ernie Hudson, Kix Brooks, Courtney Gains, Ronny James Blevins, Will Shockley, Dustin Rikert and the rest of the people. Here's a freeze-frame from the courtroom scene so that you can see my little contribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment