Monday, February 10, 2014

'Abed' by Ryan Lieske

  A while back I was asked by a friend of mine named, Ryan Lieske on Facebook to post a trailer for a movie he made.  It's called 'Abed'.  When I watched the trailer, it literally gave me chills.  I helped him to promote it and in his appreciation, he sent me a copy of the movie on DVD.  It's a zombie movie.  Let me tell you, it is the sickest thing I've seen in a while!  I don't wish to post spoilers, but suffice it to say, it was horribly graphic.  Probably the most extremely explicit movies I've ever seen.  I loved it!  It turns out that another friend of mine, Tom Ashton composed the original score for the movie.  On a side note, Ryan will be one of the contributing authors for my upcoming horror anthology that I'm writing.  I'll tell you more about that when I am able to.  Anyway, look for 'Abed' online.  It's based on a short story by Elizabeth Massie.

No comments:

Post a Comment