Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pathos

  Chief Loh just submitted our music for consideration to be included in the soundtrack for this movie!  Here's the trailer.  http://vimeo.com/sailordogfilms/pathostrailer

  I've also been going to Pima Community College as a music major and doing very well.  I have been getting A's and B's on my tests and have been learning a lot about music theory and music history.  I also am in a performing orchestra in which I am the percussionist.  I will be playing timpani, castinets, tambourine, triangle, glockenspiel and other things.

  Oh, and a horror website is going to be interviewing me about my novel, 'The Nocent' by this coming Friday, February 15th.  They're doing a review of my book on their website too!  This is the same website that did the review of 'The Greater Number'.  Geez, I really wonder what they'll say about this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment