Thursday, July 11, 2013

PTSTD

  A little while back, I went to a hypnotherapist for age regression therapy.  My purpose was to find out any sort of abuse I went through as a child.  I happened to recall an incident during which I was sexually molested by a babysitter when I was perhaps one or two years old.  Just this morning, I put two and two together and realized that maybe there was a connection to that incident and the cold sores I've gotten on my mouth from time to time for as long as I can remember.  A doctor I had spoken to once had told me that cold sores are a variant of the herpes virus.  I told him that I had been getting them all my life.  I'm beginning to think that I might have contracted this venereal disease from my babysitter years ago.  Of course, now that I think about it, it's quite disturbing to think about the fact that my mother gets cold sores as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment