Monday, November 14, 2016

Lilcactibabe


     This is an art website by my friend Jasmine Upton. I had the privilege of working with her at Nightfall at Old Tucson. She is a dedicated scarer, but I also recently found out that she's an amazing artist as well. Here is what she has to say about her website.

     I make connections with mother nature and the human body because they're both very beautiful. I've been doing art since I was about 15, and now I run my own shop as an 18-year-old Tucson artist. I want my art to influence people to be unique and to be themselves because the world needs individuality and creativity. Some of the money I make off of it goes to breast cancer foundations, and also toward saving local pollinators (bees). My site is also really neat because it's for all artists to get their stuff out. Redbubble is an amazing site for small artists and they are high quality producers. I really love them, and I love that they're here for the artists!

     You can find her art at: Lilcactibabe  I hope that you find her art as beautiful as I do. As a matter of fact, I'm always looking for local talent to commission book covers. I will be asking Jasmine to paint a unique cover for one of my upcoming books. Please check out her site!

No comments:

Post a Comment