Friday, March 22, 2013

The Pig Was Paul

  I was just looking online earlier to find out if Slipknot has any plans to release a new album.  I was also curious as to what their plans are as to finding a new bassist ever since Paul Gray passed away in 2010.  They are working on demos for a new album, but have no plans to replace Paul.  They have an old member of the band playing bass for their live shows.  In case you didn't already know all this, that's what I was able to find out.
  Oh, and ever since 'The Greater Number' started its promotion on March 19, I've sold over 100 copies!  And that was just in America.  Worldwide, I've sold about 140!  In fact, it was such a successful promotion that I'm doing the same thing with my first book, 'The Nocent part 2: Advent of the Scathing'.  It will be available for free at amazon.com starting March 24 and continue the promotion through March 28.  You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment