Sunday, April 14, 2013

Careful of Fearful?

  I woke up this morning feeling a confidence that I've never felt before.  I think that my biggest fear in life was ending up alone.  These past few days, I've realized that I am alone.  I've created my fear as my life.  I was extremely lonely and I reached out to several acquaintances from school and other places.  No one had any time for me.  I think that with this new confidence I'm seeing that instead of needing some sort of support structure, I need to be out there letting people know that I am there for them.  That will be what builds in me the very life that will never end up alone.
  I'm starting to see the difference between being careful and being fearful.  In being careful, you try to do things in the best way possible.  Being fearful, you're just trying not to be wrong.  In my fear, I've kept firmly in mind my needs.  Now, I will be much more attentive to the needs of those around me.  I'm still processing a lot of new ways to rethink my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment