Friday, June 21, 2013

Rave Review!

  On Facebook there was an opportunity for people to submit their vote for favorite self-published author.  I submitted Arthur M. Wyatt.  The page asks you who and why.  I told them how I admire Arthur's use of demon-possessed zombies in his story.  I just found out that somebody submitted me as their favorite independent author.  Here is what he had to say about me: "Paul Loh has a unique voice in writing style that relates a clear picture to his readers. His novel, The Greater Number, is a zombie tale like no other, you will not find the standard run of the mill storyline here that has become so cliche in the genre, instead you will get to meet believable characters that are well developed and easy to relate to. Also, you will be pulled along and deep into a perfectly structured storyline that keeps you reading. This is one of those books you can't put down and keeps you up all night wondering what will happen next. I don't know if Paul Loh has any plans to write another installment, but I'll definitely be looking into reading his other works and anticipating reading more by this indie author."  Wow!  Those are such kind words.  I don't know what to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment