Sunday, July 3, 2011

Keep My Fingers Crossed!

  There's been a lot of spiritual activity in our place lately.  On more than one occasion, I've been woken up by what sounds like a woman weeping somewhere in the house.  The other day, I was woken up by the sound of an ashtray clattering to the floor from a night stand.  We're always hearing footsteps on the tiles.  The most amazing physical phenomenon happened two days ago when Kayla opened the freezer and found an unopened Mountain Dew can in there.  She had been out running errands and I was blogging.  No one else was here.  The can hadn't been in long enough to expand and burst.  Kayla had been out for hours and I am not picky about the temperature of my soda.  It's like we live in the Twilight Zone.
  I just got an email from a movie company that's going to be filming a movie called 'Zombie Apocalypse'.  They said they'd keep me updated on details of the making of the film.  This is a film being made by zombie fans.  It's going to be filmed in Los Angeles.  That's a heck of a lot closer than Virginia so it's feasible for me to be a part of making this film happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment