Monday, July 11, 2011

I Couldn't Wait!

  I decided to publish 'The Greater Number' at amazon.com for Kindle even though the jury is still out on whether or not Sinister Press will be publishing it.  I couldn't wait anymore!  Besides, I could be making money off it now instead of waiting for however long it would take to turn it into a paperback.  I figure, people who want it on Kindle can buy it now and people who want it on paper can buy it later.  That's the cool thing about publishing for Kindle, you retain the rights to the work so I can publish with Sinister Press without any legal problems.  Now the time has come to promote this new book!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a cool book and Kindle & Nook are where it's at. Waiting on a publisher is almost as bad as waiting for my girlfriend to try on clothing at Forever 21 in the mall. I mean, there aren't any chairs and I can only lean on a rack of mini-skirts for so long before my legs go numb. But good luck with The Greater Number!

    ReplyDelete