Monday, April 25, 2011

Sinister Press

  More and more publishing companies are following my tweets lately.  That's so cool!  Oh yeah, and my mother-in-law sent us a Kindle that she had somehow won or however, gotten for free.  I jumped on amazon.com and bought Apocalypse of the Dead by Joe McKinney.  I think I'm gonna look up my wish list from Book Mooch and see what I can get onto my Kindle since so much of what I want isn't available on Book Mooch.  Amazon.com has some good prices too, which is good.
  Wait a second, I was talking about publishing companies.  I just started having my tweets followed by a company called Sinister Press.  They had a section of their website about submissions.  I wrote a quick summary of the Nocent and submitted it for their consideration.  Also, once I'm done putting out the Greater Number, I'll submit that for their consideration as well.  Couldn't hurt.  Boy, it's just a matter of time before one of these publishing companies thinks I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and doggone it, people like me.  I will know that you, my loyal and dedicated readers have been with me from the beginning through thick and thing.  Thank you for believing in me and standing by me while I'm still just a starving artist trying to get noticed in the dog-eat-dog publishing world.

No comments:

Post a Comment