Saturday, January 22, 2011

Aliens

  I've got some Bible passages I've found that in my mind, talk about aliens:
-Mark 13:27 "And he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens."
-Matthew 24:31 "And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other."
-John 10:16 "I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen.  I must bring them also.  They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd."
  In my stories, I have all kinds of aliens.  In one, I talk about USOs (unidentified submerged objects) as being in our oceans for malicious purposes.  I've read that water is a good conductor for spirits.  In my story, the USOs are harvesting spirits from the ocean to put into a massive clone army in order to attack Earth.  The clones develop without souls so they are just bodies.  With the spirits harvested from the ocean, they can be brought to life.
  When I was about ten years old, my sister and I saw a group of maybe five or six lights in the night sky in Texas.  They came together, converged, then flew away as one.  We think it was a fleet of UFOs.  When I told that story to my English class in high school, my English teacher asked me, "Your sister, was she younger than you at the time?"  I replied, "Yeah, she still is."
  One night in Arizona, I was just gazing into the night sky.  I saw what seemed to be a flaming serpent swimming in the sky.  I looked it up online and sure enough, that's a documented phenomenon.  Many people claim to have seen flaming space snakes.  The website I was on even had an artist's rendition which depicted almost exactly what I saw.
  This isn't exactly on topic, but I've also seen daytime shooting stars twice in my life.  Once was in Korea when I was in the third grade.  The other time was in my college years in Arizona.  The difference between them and the nighttime variety is that during the day, they appear orange in color.  There's still a smoke trail, but it's gray during the day as opposed to white at night.  Not quite aliens, but fascinating nonetheless!
  By the way, hello, Canada!  Thank you for reading.  Hope you like what you see and continue to read my posts.  Please check out my other blogs, as well as my wife's blog!  I just published chapter 9 of the Nocent.  Hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment