Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What A Week So Far!

  Yesterday, my morning started out with stomach cramps, cold sweats, diarrhea and nausea.  Then my base stickers were scraped off so I can't drive on base anymore.  This morning started with having to get a ride to PT, then finding out that I won't be working at the Provisions Warehouse any more, but at the Admin Building.  That meant biking to work in winter weather.  But the new me that I'm discovering is taking this all in stride.  All I wanted to do was get home after work, hang out with my family and write to you, my readers.
  So here I am.  Let's talk about zombies.  You know, last night here in Georgia, would have been a creepy night for zombies!  It was foggy, cold and dark out.  The fog was thick too.  With all the trees and the darkness in the forest, I could just imagine some walking stinkers staggering about.  I was walking my dog last night and thinking about zombies made all my day's troubles melt away.

No comments:

Post a Comment