Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Taco Molecules

  My mom told me that when she was pregnant with me all she wanted to eat was Taco Bell.  So I figure that makes me half Chinese, half Korean and 100% reconstituted taco molecules.  My wife likes the burrito supreme.  Oh, yeah, baby!
  I've been reading my wife's blog.  I noticed that she ends some of her blogs with questions.  That's probably a great way to invite responses from her readers.  Made me realize I never ask you people anything.  How selfish I've been!  All my shit's about me me me.  I humbly apologize to you, my readers.  I really would like to hear from you.  I'd like to know anything about you that you'd care to share with me.  I can't believe I've been so one-sided with my blog.  I am truly humbled and I hope you can forgive me.  Please let me know your thoughts about anything at all!  I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment