Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Third Blog

  I'm quite excited to tell you about a third blog I'm going to start.  As I've mentioned in the past, I've been writing all my life.  I'm going to put out all of my poems, stories, comic strips, screenplays, songs and whatever else I can find.  This serves several purposes.  First and foremost, you, my readers can get a better idea of who I am through witnessing my evolution as a writer through my high school, college and current years.  Hopefully this will enrich your experience of my novels that I plan to put out.
  Secondly, it does the very same thing for me in that I can see how I've grown mentally, emotionally and spiritually through the years.  My wife says that since I'm putting everything else out there, this will be a good way to get it all out there.  I'm bearing myself fully to the world.  Unashamedly me.
  Thirdly, when I'm done putting everything out, I can print it out as a book using that Blog2Print service.  My wife brought up the last reason this is a good idea.  In case our house ever burns down, my writings will be safe in the electronic world.

No comments:

Post a Comment