Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Monday, Monday

  I was thinking about the name Pinocchio.  I wonder if it's related to the word occipital, like the part of the skull.  So it would mean something along the lines of 'pine skull'.  Makes sense since he's a puppet whose head is probably carved in wood.  I'm thinking the word occipital itself is related to the word caput which means head.  More of that sort of shit that keeps me up nights.
  What I wanted to write to you about was this whole Book Mooch website.  Just for fun I put up my own book, the Nocent as available for anyone who would want me to send it to them.  To my surprise, someone did!  I'll be giving someone my book.  Kayla brought it to my attention that if one person wants it, there might be more people out there who would want it.
  I've been contemplating putting out a new chapter of the Nocent on Mondays as well.  If I did, my calculations put it at around June 24 that the whole book would be out in its entirety.  That's a lot sooner than November or December!  Then all I have to do is use the Blog2Print feature on this website to publish paper copies of the novel.  Please give me some feedback on this.  You've got friends at Loh's place.  

No comments:

Post a Comment