Friday, May 20, 2011

Bad News, Good News

  I just found out that I still have deeply rooted anger issues related to my parents.  It's negatively affecting my family life.  It makes those around me afraid for their lives because of the violence I'm capable of when I'm in a manic episode.  I know that I need to take responsibility for my actions.  There was a guy on Dr. Phil who was sexually molested by his mother during his entire childhood.  He dealt with his issues and grew up to become a well-rounded man.  Of course, he isn't bipolar, but that wall isn't insurmountable.
  I just emailed my parents a heart-felt letter asking them to be a part of my resolution of my issues.  I told them I'd resolve them myself if I had to, but that I do want to be able to have them in my life.  Of course, I told them my family would take priority over any sort of relationship with them.  That's how it should be.  Spirit is stronger than blood.  I hope they have a positive response to my pleas.
  The good news is that the movie people called and I'll be going to film tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment