Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Zombie Squad

  I joined the Zombie Squad because they do charitable work and might be able to help us raise money to volunteer our services for the Tibetan refugees.  I'll have to find out what kinds of events might be going on anywhere near my locale.
  As of Wednesday, I'm still waiting for word from the movie makers to see if I can be an extra in 'To Kill A Memory'.  Gosh, I really hope they have room for one Chinese guy in their flick.
  I've been checking out Zombie World News to see if I can write reports for them.  I am now a zombie hunter on their website.  There are reports of zombie activity all over the world.  Of course, it's all fictional, but it's a great way to get my writing in print.  This in turn can bring attention to our cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment