Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Thanks For Your Support!

  I just noticed that somebody from Australia has been reading my blog.  Now that's six out of seven continents! I'm so grateful to my faithful readers.  Damn bastards in Antarctica still slackin', though.  Anyway, you've stayed with me through thick and thin and I thank you for that.
  On TV right now is 'The People vs Larry Flynt'.  I've seen it before, but boy is it fun!  I love the determination and persistence with which he fought for our rights as citizens of these United States.  Ironically, even though I was in the Navy, I have more respect for his fight for freedom than I do for a lot of military people I've known. On more than one occasion he was incarcerated on our behalf.  He was shot and to top it all off, he was institutionalized.  I admire what he's done for our First Amendment rights.
  It is because of him that I can write a blog about bipolar disorder and zombies.  If I lost that right, what would be next?  Might I lose the right to eat in a restaurant with white people?  Oh, by the way, Australia, if you ever do a remake of Alfred Hitchcock's 'Psycho', please let me know.  I'd love to see that shower scene with the bloody water going down the drain, swirling in the opposite direction than the American version.

No comments:

Post a Comment