Sunday, May 8, 2011

Never Occurred To Me

  So I've been putting out my book out chapter by chapter, but I've never given you a way to purchase a paper copy of it.  As you know, I published it at lulu.com.  It's ISBN: 978-0-557-05987-4.  Don't know why it never occurred to me to provide that information to you.  I have no idea how you go about purchasing it from the website, but I'm sure it's possible since my dad figured out how to do it.
  I'm going to put the ISBN in the header notes of the Nocent blog too.  I'll also put it on Twitter and Facebook.  Why shouldn't I promote my own book, right?  I'm proud of it, just like I'm proud of the music Kayla and I make.
  You ever have that Australian licorice from Trader Joe's?  Boy, is it some excellent stuff!

P.S. I just figured out how to put a button on the Nocent blog where if you press it, it immediately takes you to lulu.com where you can purchase my book.  I'll but that button on all my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment