Saturday, May 14, 2011

No Sales Yet!

  I checked and my story 'Alive Again' is now available on amazon.com for Kindle.  No one's bought it yet, but hopefully that'll change soon.  I still haven't gotten a call from the movie people, but I'm hopeful for that too.  To think I could be in a movie!
  Right now I'm listening to four British boys on my mp3 player.  Carcass really was an amazing band, both musically and lyrically.  There could be movies made about the songs they wrote.  One of my favorite songs by them is about a guy who makes glue out of human bone so that he can sniff it and get high!  Speaking of movies, I'd love to put together a project where several different directors make several movies based on Carcass songs.  It could be called, 'Cinemas of Sickness' or 'Directing the Insalubrious'.  I'm sure someone out there could think of a clever title for it.  If only I could contact Carcass and suggest this to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment