Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Another Stupid Commercial

  There's this commercial where a lady says, "My pharmacist recommended bubble gum....and patience."  She's talking about flavored medicine for her sick child.  But what I get out of this is: she needs her pharmacist to tell her to be patient with her sick child.  What is this world coming to?
  I'm always getting emails from Borders.com.  They're always telling me about sales and whatnot.  Anyway, I just noticed that they've come out with their own electronic reader, the Kobo.  Barnes & Noble has their Nook and amazon.com has their Kindle.  I guess I'm just confused as to why Borders seems to be struggling with sales more than B&N.  My daughter was just telling me yesterday that B&N never has what she's looking for and she always ends up having to go to Border's for it.  I, myself, have had that problem.
  Oh, I just wanted to help promote the website of some friends of mine that I met on the set of 'To Kill A Memory'.  There was a guy named Gary I met who had his four children be extras.  Their website is www.mylittlehomestead.com.  I've checked it out.  It's kinda cute.  They're a very musical family and there are several videos of them performing music.  At least one of the songs is an original written by them.  Anyway, give it a shot if you like and then you can see them on the big screen when the movie comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment