Monday, June 20, 2011

The Nidus Initiative

  Kayla and I ordered a night-vision camcorder to aid us in our paranormal investigations.  It came in the mail the other day, but the only problem is that the infrared LEDs make the image cloudy and difficult to see.  We're gonna call their technical support hotline to see what we can do about that.  We may end up having to send it back for a replacement.
  I woke up one morning a couple weeks ago with a concept for a new zombie story.  I figured since I was so close to completing 'The Greater Number' that I would start putting it out online chapter by chapter as I write it. As you can tell, it's called 'The Nidus Initiative'.
  I don't want to ruin the story for you, but I have a brand new concept for the assailants.  In 'The Nocent' they were brought about by an alien virus called the 'Scathing'.  In 'The Greater Number' they were brought about by a prion disease and they were distinctive in that they behaved like a wolf pack with an alpha and that they knew the living from the dead by the smell of fear.  The twist for 'The Nidus Initiative' is even more innovative and intriguing.  Once I've put out a chapter or two, I'll share with you my inspirations that led to this new breed of assailant.  That's all I'll say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment