Friday, June 3, 2011

Stupid Commercials

  Once I saw a commercial for a headache medication that said it cures headaches twice as fast.  You had to read the fine print at the bottom of the screen that said 'As opposed to using nothing at all'.  So by those standards, if it takes four hours for my headache to go away au naturale, then it would take two hours for this medicine to work.  Those are some pretty low standards if you ask me.
  There was another commercial that says that 85 % of people don't get enough calcium in their diet.  They go on to say that if you eat their product, you'll get 50 % of your recommended daily allowance of calcium.  Now, what that tells me is that 85 % of people don't eat their product.  If 4 out of every 5 people hate your shit, why the hell should I eat it?
  You know, I try hard not to be a name dropping groupie on this blog.  I know I've told you a few names.  Well, this time, the person shall remain anonymous, but I'm just so excited.  I put in a friend request on Facebook and was surprised as hell when she accepted.  I've admired her work since the early nineties.  I'm honored that she added us.  Any connections could help us with our dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment