Saturday, June 11, 2011

Ghost Adventures

  The Travel Channel has lots of great programming like 'Bizarre Foods' with Andrew Zimmern and 'Man vs. Food', but our favorite is 'Ghost Adventures' with Aaron, Zak and Nick.  Aaron is my favorite ghost hunter because he's the one that always gets stuck by himself and he's the most scared.  It reminds me of Fred from Scooby Doo always sending Scooby and Shaggy off by themselves.  Zak is a nutcase who always has too much caffeine and freaks out about every little thing.  Poor little Nick tries really hard to have a personality.
  I'm following all three of them on Twitter.  I also follow 'Paranormal Challenge' because Kayla and I would love to be contestants on that show some time.  We're very interested in ghost hunting.  We've got a couple friends who are interested as well.  It would be awesome if they would join us to form a team that can appear on that show.  I don't even care if we win or not, it would just be an amazing experience!
  Honestly, I'd also love it if Andrew Zimmern would do something like that where he has people follow him to all those exotic locations and eat the local cuisine.  You know me and food.  There's almost nothing on his show that I either haven't eaten or wouldn't eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment