Monday, June 13, 2011

More Stupid Commercials

  Right now, I'm in the middle of editing together a short video of various EVPs, orbs and unexplainable mists that Kayla has caught on film in our house.  The spooky thing is that the computer froze up while I was editing.  The Internet is still working, luckily.  That's how I'm able to be blogging this.  I'm hoping that once I get off the Internet, Windows Movie Maker will have started working again.  Perhaps the spirits don't want me to complete this project because I plan to publish it on MySpace, Facebook and YouTube.  I'm also planning to upload it to the Paranormal Challenge website so that they can consider us for their show.
  Anyway, I wanted to mention a couple other stupid commercials I remember seeing on TV.  There was a Proactiv commercial in which a boy testifies, "I put the cream on my face before I go to sleep and when I get up in the morning, you don't have acne."  When I hear that I think, "Wow, thanks, man!"  If that's the case, why do I even need to buy the product?
  There's a similar statement made by none other than Betty White herself.  She says, "1-800-Petmeds is quick, easy, saves you money and I save a trip to the vet."  When I hear that I think, "Thanks anyway, Betty.  It's the thought that counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment