Monday, June 27, 2011

Reaching A Bigger Audience!

  I just overheard my wife having a telephone conversation with a friend of ours and it sparked an idea for a sequel to 'The Greater Number'.  I don't want to ruin it because I want you to be able to experience it for the first time as you read it.  I'll just tell you that it puts a new twist in the mythos from the first book.  It's an exciting direction for the story to go so I can't wait to see where the story goes.
  On Twitter yesterday, NE_Spirit_Society, one of the people I'm following, was asking for any recommendations for some books for some summer reading.  I relied to his tweet with 'The Greater Number' at paul-loh.blogspot.com and 'The Nocent' at thenocent.blogspot.com.  He retweeted my message to 1289 of his followers!  My reply to him had links to both sites so now I could potentially be reaching almost 1300 new readers!  I really appreciate this person for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment