Tuesday, February 22, 2011

PC Games vs Un-PC Games

  This is probably the oldest concept in the books, but to me it's something humorous I thought up.  I'm never sure if I made something up originally or if someone else did without my knowing about it.  For instance, the URL for this blog contains the word necrolepsy, which I thought I made up.  When I googled it, I found that it already exists.  Dern you young whipper snappers!  I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for these darn kids!  I shake my cane at you.
Disclaimer:  The following may be offensive to viewers under the age of 2 and a half.  If you are under the age of 2 and half, please click on the button here [ ] and you will be redirected to a fart joke or something.
  Anyway, my 18 year old daughter loves her PC games.  She plays them all the time.  I, on the other hand, would probably have more fun with some un-PC games.  How about, Weakest Chink or Pin the Tail on the Dumbass?  Gary Larson had some of his own in his Far Side cartoon like Tether Cat and Bobbing for Poodles.  I remember in childhood there was Smear the Queer, not to mention Cowboys and Indians.  One I didn't like was Kick Paul.  That was a popular one at my middle school.
  Oh, and by the way, I am absolutely joking about all this (except for the Kick Paul, that was for real).  I would never single out a particular group of people for ridicule or harm.  Hate crimes are nothing to joke about.  This was for entertainment purposes only.  In other words, "Don't try this at home!"  My lawyers made me say that.  They're still trying to settle out of court with the class action suit against me launched by the Japanese ham sammiches.  Their lawyer, Mr. Sosumi is relentless.  What a nightmare that's been!

No comments:

Post a Comment