Saturday, February 26, 2011

New Chinese Proverbs

  I just unleashed my New Chinese Proverbs into the world on Zombie Genesis.  I wrote those back when I was in college.  I'm actually really proud of them.  A lot of them have been incorporated into stories I've written, including my first novel, the Nocent.  The song 'Proverbs' by Chief Loh (available to listen to at reverbnation.com/chiefloh) contains several of them.
  As you can tell, I had a lot of time on my hands in college.  I was bored a lot.  These are just my little observations of the world around me.  Confucius is probably turning in his grave saying, "You can't put that in a cookie!"  Buddha's hanging out in Nirvana shaking his fist like the Three Stooges saying, "Why I oughtta!"  Mohammad is all like, "How many arms do you have, hmm?"  Jesus just wants to make sure I stay away from the Kool-Aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment