Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tomorrow's Chapter

  I've been putting out a lot of song lyrics and poetry on the Zombie Genesis blog.  If you want something more substantial, I'll have more time to put out some of my short stories this weekend.  Pretty soon I'll be putting out some new short stories as I write them.  I've been inspired because I just got two of Stephen King's collections: 'Night Shift' and 'Nightmares and Dreamscapes', as well as 'Star Wars: Tales From Jabba's Palace' edited by Kevin J. Anderson.  I'm in the mood to write so that's on the horizon.
  I just found out that an old friend of mine writes for Hollywood now.  She wrote for 24 and now writes for 'The Event' and 'Vampire Diaries'.  She'll also be acting in the 'Vampire Diaries'.  One of these days I just might get my big break and get to do all that cool stuff too.  I ain't naming names, cuz that's just cheesy.
  In tomorrow's chapter of the Nocent, we'll find out a little bit more of this mystery man who was fighting Kenn in chapter 17.  Of course, you won't be able to read their entire back story until the prequel, Nocent part 1: Dark Betrayals, but you find out a little tomorrow.  I know there hasn't been a lot of action yet in the book, but I'm still setting up the situation.  Most of the characters have been introduced now so we're finally going to get into the meat of the story.  So far we've seen some vampires, but don't worry, I haven't forgotten the zombies.  They'll be coming soon.  I won't ruin it for you by saying when, but soon.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment